Change is a common occurrence in the world of Facebook Advertising. And if you want to compete at the highest of levels you have to keep up with that change.
There are 5 big things that are dramatically changing the Facebook Advertising landscape that you need to be aware of. These are the following:
- Increased levels of Advertiser transparency
- More and more users leaving Facebook every day (and leaving for Instagram)
- Facebook’s emphasis on its Groups feature
- More advertising dollars being spent by Fortune 500 companies (and thus an aggressive rise in CPMs)
- Stronger cookie tracking limitations by major browsers, specifically Chrome
These 5 areas create real challenges for advertisers. And only the creative problem solvers will survive. Some of these things are inevitable. Some are actually really good for users and their internet experiences. Make sure you’re spending the time to critically think about how your organization is going to handle the change in these areas and more importantly, grow as a result of them!